Low country boilFrom coyscookinmommy 6 years ago
- 4 pounds small red potatoes (quartered) shopping list
- 5 quarts of water shopping list
- 3 ounce bag of crab boil shopping list
- 4 TBS of old bay shopping list
- 2 pounds smoked sausage ( cut into 1.5in pieces) shopping list
- 6 ears of corn any kind. (cut in half) shopping list
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp (peeled and deveined,optional) shopping list
- 2 pounds or snow crab legs (broken into pieces) shopping list
- if you can't do the crab you can use imitation crab works the same. shopping list
How to make it
- bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- add crab boil and old bay seasoning.
- throw in potatoes cook 10 minutes.
- add corn and sausage cook another 10 minutes.
- add crab cook for 10 minutes
- add shrimp cook another 10 minutes
- boil until you are ready to eat. enjoy and don't burn your mouth
The Cookcoyscookinmommy Roswell, GA
The Rating1 people
My kind of boil....don't forget the bag of pennies hanging over the pot to keep the flies away. Works everytime. And ya gotta roast some oysters over some charcoal as a starter. YUM!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!