Chicken and Bacon KabobsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced shopping list
- 10 large mushrooms, cut in half shopping list
- 3 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast halves, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1/2 pound thick slice bacon, cut in half shopping list
- 1 can pineapple Chunks, drained shopping list
- skewers shopping list
How to make it
- The first step towards making chicken and bacon kabobs is to mix soy sauce, cider vinegar, honey, canola oil and green onions in a large bowl.
- Add mushroom and chicken pieces to the bowl. Stir it well, so that the pieces get coated with the mixture.
- Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Now, preheat the grill on high temperature.
- Cover the chicken chunks with bacon and thread them onto skewers, alternating with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks.
- After oiling the grill grate, arrange the skewers on it.
- Cook it for 15 to 20 minutes and brush it with soy sauce mixture, until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.