Easy Toffee BarFrom kidaria 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line a large jelly roll pan with foil and preheat oven to 425 F.
- Melt 1/2 sick of butter and pour on top of foil lined pan. Brush corners for even distribution.
- Arrange crackers over butter. Break crackers to fill in whole pan.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt remaining butter and add brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add condensed milk.
- Pour over cracker base immediately.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until mixture is bubbly and darkened. Do not over bake.
- Sprinkle with morsels and spread evenly with spatula. Add nuts.
- Cool and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares