Apple Brie QuesadillasFrom quaziefly 5 years ago
- 2 medium onions sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas, 10 inch shopping list
- 2 medium tart apples, sliced shopping list
- 8 oz brie or cambert cheese, rind removed and quartered shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the onions, vinegar, sugar, thyme and rosemary in oil for 10 minutes, or until onions are golden.
- Spoon the mixture over half of each tortilla; top with apples and cheese. Fold tortilla.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- juels Clayton, NC
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- laura422 Baldwin, WI
- mjcmcook Beach City, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- gardener61 Woolwich, ME
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating8 people
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
I love it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Mmmm...must try this one! I get a stuffed chicken with brie, apples and cranberries (I think it's put out by Barber) at the supermarket quite often. Sounds similar. Thanks!!!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!