Chinese Velvet Chicken and Corn SoupFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 pound very finely chopped chicken shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 15 ounce can cream style corn shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring chicken stock to a boil over high heat.
- Mix ground chicken, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add chicken mixture to stock stirring to prevent chicken from forming clumps.
- Bring to a boil and add beaten eggs stirring to combine.
- Add corn and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.