Easy Sugar Free Coconut PuddingFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix Splenda and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- Gradually add the milks and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook and stir over medium heat until it comes to a boil and thickens.
- Spoon into 4 custard cups.
- Cover with plastic , prick a few holes on top. This presvents a skin from forming
- Garnish with fresh fruit if desitred
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Love pudding, especially if it's low fat. This sounds great, going to make it this weekend. High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Low GI/Diabetic Diet35 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb122 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Diet Recipes12 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Going Coconuts71 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Diet Recipes And Ideas31 members