Pumpkin Ice cream SandwichFrom blackcupcake 8 years ago
- chocolate Cookies: shopping list
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup (110 grams) light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) white granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup (140 grams) all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Dutch-processed cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (250 grams) white chocolate chips or coarsely chopped white chocolate shopping list
- pumpkin ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In bowl of electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. First sift together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and then add to the butter and egg mixture. Mix just until incorporated. Fold in the the white chocolate chips or chunks.
- Drop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, using either a 1 1/2 - 2 inch (4-5 cm) ice cream scoop or with a rounded tablespoon. Flatten the rounded mounds of dough slightly with your hands.
- Bake for approximately 8 - 10 minutes or until the the cookies are still soft in the center but are firm around the edges. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before removing the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 20 - 4 inch (10 cm) cookies.
- For Ice Cream Sandwiches: Take two chocolate cookies and place a scoop of pumpkin ice cream between the two cookies. Gently press together. You can serve these sandwiches right away or wrap each sandwich in wax paper and place in the freezer until serving time. They can be stored in the freezer for several days.
- Makes 10 ice cream sandwiches..
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!