Gluten Free SOUR CREAM CORNBREADFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup gluten-free flour Blend (see below) shopping list
- 2/3 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- gluten-free flour Blend: shopping list
- 2 cups rice flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup potato starch shopping list
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- ..................................................... shopping list
- Store in container with tight-fitting lid; shopping list
- stir before using. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. Combine butter and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in sour cream and milk. Reduce speed to low; add all remaining ingredients. Beat just until mixed.
- Pour batter into greased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
- To make corn muffins: Prepare batter as directed above. Spoon batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.