Cheddar Ham And Chive WafflesFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup Sargento® ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- Zest of 1 orange shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Sargento® Limited Edition Shredded Wisconsin Extra sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup smoked ham, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped shopping list
- orange marmalade or maple syrup, warmed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly combine eggs, Ricotta, milk, butter and orange zest.
- Gently stir into flour mixture and fold in Cheddar, ham and chives.
- For each waffle, pour about 1/2 cup batter into preheated nonstick waffle iron.
- Bake about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with warm orange marmalade or maple syrup.