Pears with chocolate mousse and white sauceFrom blackcupcake 7 years ago
- for 4 persons: shopping list
- 4 pears (well shaped) shopping list
- for the syrup: shopping list
- 1 kg sugar shopping list
- 2 kg water shopping list
- for the filling (chocolate mousse): shopping list
- 150 g bitter chocolate shopping list
- 60 g milk shopping list
- 40 g syrup shopping list
- 360 g freash cream (35% fat) shopping list
- for the sauce: shopping list
- 60 g white chocolate shopping list
- 30 g milk shopping list
- 70 g fresh cream (35% fat) shopping list
- fresh mint shopping list
- 1 fresh vanilla stick shopping list
How to make it
- Pierce a hole in the center of each pear and remove the interior. Peel afterwards. Make sure not to remove the stems. Pour lemon juice to preserve the colour of the pears. Place the fruits in a casserole. Add the sugar, water and a lemon zest. Simmer for 20 minutes with the lid semi open. Take care to preserve the shape of the pears. Do not boil too much.
- Whip the fresh cream in a bowl with a mixer.
- Bring the milk and the syrup to a boil and mix them with the bitter chocolate in a large bowl, stiring until the chocolate melts.
- When the temperature drops, use a spatula to mix the melted chocolate with the fresh cream and place the mousse in the fridge. Use a saucepan to prepare the sauce.
- Mix the milk with the fresh cream and one vanilla stick.
- Stir until the mixture becomes warm, then add the white chocolate and stir again, until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Finish off with a touch of mint.
- Fill the pears with the mousse and serve with the white chocolate sauce. Perfect!
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating4 people
If I could award 2,575 forks, this would get them ALL, cupcake! This is so decadent. Thank you so much.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
sounds good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
what a nice dessert.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!