Thai Spicy Catfish Pad Ped PladukFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 lb catfish, cut into "steaks" about 1 inch thick shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Thai red curry paste (check my red curry recipes) shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly slice fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai lemon leaves, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar shopping list
- 3 green chilli pepper / bell pepper can be use thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of basil shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok dip fry the fish until crispy, removed from heat and dry.
- In a low heat pan add oil and curry paste (carefull as it may splash). Stir fry for about 2-3 minutes and add fish sauce, sugar, ginger, lemon leaves cook it until reduce heat. Add green chilli pepper and basil.
- In a serving plate, arrange fish, top with sauce, mix together or placed sauce on side. Garnish with basil
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!