Sumi SaladFrom quaziefly 8 years ago
- Sumi Salad: shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- 8 green onions finely sliced shopping list
- 1 head cabbage -chopped shopping list
- 1 pkg chicken flavored ramen noodles, broken up shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup oil ( I use cornolla oil ) shopping list
- 6 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- FOR SALAD:
- Heat oil in skillet and toast almonds and seeds until lightly browned .
- Combine onions, cabbage, almonds and seeds and chill for several hours.
- Add broken noodles (uncooked) about 15 min. before serving.
- FOR DRESSING:
- Mix all ingredients and add to salad.
- FOR VARIATION: Add 2 full chicken breasts baked and cut into bite size pieces and add the chicken flavoring from ramen noodles to dressing.
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating5 people
Been making cabbage salads quite a bit lately. This one sound great! 5txgreg in Dallas loved it
this is like my summer sumi salad. Good stuff!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I Like It. Great Share.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!