Dos Caminos GuacamoleFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2 Tbs fine chopped cilantro leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp fine chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 tsp minced jalapeno chile pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 2 large hass avocados,peeled and seeded shopping list
- 2 Tbs. cored,seeded and finely chopped plum tomato(1 small tomato) shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh squeed lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size bowl,use back of spoon to mash 1 Tbs. cilantro,1 tsp. onion,1 tsp minced chile,and 1/2 tsp salt together against the bottom of bowl.
- Add the avocados and gently mash them with a fork till chunky smooth. Fold in remaining cilantro,onion,and chile into the mixture. Stir in tomatoes and lime juice,taste to adjust seasoning and serve with a basket of warm corn tortilla chips.