Butterscotch Gingerbread CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup mild molasses shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® butterscotch Flavored Morsels shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in small bowl.
- BEAT sugar, butter, molasses and egg in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.