Chocolate EclairsFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- 1 Box of graham crackers shopping list
- 2 pkgs (4oz) vanilla Inst. Pudding shopping list
- 3 1/2 C. milk shopping list
- 1 8oz. Cool Whip shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 2 Packets Nestle pre-melted chocolate* 3 TBSP. melted margarine shopping list
- 1/2 C. Confectionary sugar 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 tsp. light Karo syrup 3 TBSP. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 9x13" pan with margarine.
- Line with Graham Crackers.
- Beat pudding & mild on med. speed (about 2 min.) until blended well.
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip. Pour 1/2 mixture over Graham Crackers.
- Cover with layer of Graham Crackers.
- Pour rest of pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add final layer of crackers.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before frosting.
- Mix frosting well on Med. Speed 2-3 min. Pour onto cake
- Best if made 24 hours before serving. Sometimes I double the frosting amount to make the layer thicker.
- ***1 packett = 1 oz. or 1 Square of unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1 packett = 3 level TBSP. Baking Cocoa + 1 TBSP. shortening or oil****