Fruit Kabobs With Margarita DipFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- DIP shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut up and softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 TBS tequila shopping list
- 1 TBS orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 TBS lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- KABOBS shopping list
- Angel and/or pound cake cubes shopping list
- Assorted fresh fruit shopping list
How to make it
- Place sour cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, tequila, orange juice concentrate, and lime juice in a blender container or food processor bowl.
- Cover; blend or process until combined.
- Add whipping cream.
- Cover, blend or process until fluffy.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Assemble small skewers of cake and fruit on a serving platter. Serve with dip. Makes 1-3/4 cups dip.