Chicken QuesadillasFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 lb skinless,boneless chicken breast,diced shopping list
- 1 (1.27oz) pkt. fajita seasoning,I use taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers,chopped shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers,chopped shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 10(10") flour tortillas shopping list
- 1(8 oz.) pkg shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs. bacon bits shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Grease baking sheet.
- Toss chicken with fajita seasoning,then spread onto baking sheet. Place under broiler and cook chicken pieces till no longer pink in the center,about 5 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat oil in large saucepan over med. heat .Stir in green peppers,red peppers,onions and chicken. Cook and stir until vegetables have softened,about 10 mins.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture,then sprinkle with cheddar cheese,bacon bits anfd Monterey Jack. Fold tortillas in half and place on baking sheet. Bake quesadillas in the preheated ovenuntil chesses have melted,about 10 mins.
- I spray the tortillas with a butter spray before baking.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
I can tell these would be delicious! Thanks for sharing another great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds Awesome! We Love Quesadillas. I Just Happen To Have Some Pico De Gallo Left Over From Last Night. Gonne Be Tasty On These.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
I love quesadillas too - thanks for posting!jett2whit in Union City loved it