Crab DipFrom irishiz 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pick over crab meat to remove any shell.
- Mix all ingredients except crab with electric mixer.
- Gently fold in crab meat and put in baking dish
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.
The Cookirishiz Annapolis, MD
The Rating4 people
Sounds so yummy! Love the addition of parsely and horseradish! And I am with you on the amount of crab meat!juels in Clayton loved it
I Bet This Is Delicious. I Agree With You & Julia, Can't Have Too Much Crab Meat. Wonder How This Would Be With Some Roasted Red Prppers? Not many, Maybe 1 tsp finely chopped.
Steffengoblue434 in Anniston loved it
Crab is one of my favorites & this dip sounds really goos. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!