Salmon Cucumber SandwichesFrom despinap 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the salmon into 6 equal sized squares.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon juice and salt.
- Spread a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on one side of 12 slices of bread and set six of the slices aside.
- Top six of the slices with a piece of salmon and place 4 cucumber slices over the salmon.
- Cover with the reserved bread slices, cream cheese down.
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating4 people
Your son has sophisticated tastes! I love smoked salmon! High 5 for you and your son!juels in Clayton loved it
great family recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!