Sweet Potato CupcakesFrom lenora 8 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tbls. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups canned sweet potatoes, mashed shopping list
- Cream Cheese Frosting: shopping list
- 1/2 ( oz) pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 tbls butter, softened shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl; add all ingredients except for the frosting, and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool; frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Combine cream cheese and butter; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Ice the cupcakes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- lizanachic143 Nowhere, Us
- DenverPeters Nowhere, Us
- cupcakelove1219 Kansas City, MO
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- moonmomie Longview, TX
- chocolateoption Sydney, AU
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- drewlisl Long Island, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔