Double Olive Antipasto SaladFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) diced smoked mozzarella or gouda cheese shopping list
- 2 oz. genoa salami, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup halved Lindsay® pimiento Stuffed Spanish Manzanilla olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup halved Lindsay® Ripe Pitted olives shopping list
- 1/3 cup drained hot or mild giardiniera (pickled vegetables) or diced cherry peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free garlic croutons shopping list
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper; mix well. Add cheese, salami, both olives and giardiniera, tossing to coat. Cover; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Add croutons to olive mixture, tossing to coat. Arrange spinach leaves on serving plates; top with salad.
- Makes 4 side dish or 2 main dish salads.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!