Beef and Mushrooms with Egg NoodlesFrom irishiz 8 years ago
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 (1 oz) envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms shopping list
- 1 (2 lb) boneless chuck roast, trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 (16 oz) package extra-wide egg noodles shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker. Stir in mushrooms. Add roast to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until beef is tender and shreddable.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions. Toss hot cooked noodles with 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Spoon beef mixture over hot cook noodles. sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley, and serve immediately.