Chickpea And Potato Salad With Creamy Lemon DressingFrom sola 4 years ago
- 2 cups,Red Bliss potatoes,cubed shopping list
- 1-15 OZ can chickpeas-Garbanzos,drained shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup Greek style yogurt,or sour cream. shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp. Siracha,harissa or Chipolte adobo sauce (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1 Tsp.ground cumin shopping list
- 1 Tsp.paprika shopping list
- 1 stalk celery,chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion,red or sweet type such as Vidalia shopping list
- 1/4 cup,roasted red pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbls.Fresh cilantro,chopped shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 OZ,crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Steam or cook potatoes until tender,about 20 minutes.When done,rinse with cold water.Drain well,pat dry with paper towel.Place in a large bowl and chill until cold.
- Place onion,celery,cilantro and red pepper in a small bowl and set aside,keep cold if desired.
- Make dressing; In a small bowl add garlic,lemon juice,mayo,yogurt,cumin,hot pepper sauce and paprika.Stir well with fork,until well mixed.Keep cold.
- When potatoes are well chilled, mix in chickpeas,the onion,celery,cilantro and red pepper.Stir to combine and add salt and pepper to taste.Fold in yogurt dressing.Stir to combine.
- Before serving garnish with the feta cheese.