Grilled Chicken Waldorf SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- butter lettuce leaves shopping list
- 2 green apples cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl mix sour cream, parsley, lime juice, sugar and salt.
- Blend thoroughly then set aside.
- Grill chicken about 8 minutes until juices run clear turning once then keep warm.
- Line 4 dinner plates with lettuce leaves.
- Cut each breast into 1/2-inch slices.
- Arrange chicken, apples and celery on lettuce dividing equally.
- Drizzle with sour cream dressing and sprinkle with onions and pecans.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!