French Onion Soup BitesFrom alexa586 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Melt butter in large pan over medium heat
- Add slices onions, bay leaf and thyme
- Carmelize the onion, about 10 minutes
- Dissolve boullion cube in 1/2 cup of water and add to pan to deglaze
- Let thicken, then add salt and pepper to taste
- Remove bay leaf
- Fill each cup with mixture and make in oven for 10 - 12 minutes
- Sprinkle each cup with grated Gruyere Cheese and melt with a mini torch.
The Cookalexa586 Thorofare, NJ
The Rating4 people
ummm what cup?theiris in Garden City loved it
You just love to "mix-it-up" don't you??
These 'little bites' deserve
a BIG "5"FORK!!!!! review for creativity and taste~
Thank-you so much for sharing a delightful recipe~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!