Apricot Pineapple JamFrom whodunitrdr 8 years ago
How to make it
- Measure apricots into 6-8 qt. saucepot.
- Add pineapple and lemon juice.
- Stir pectin into fruit mixture.
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Add butter.
- Stir in sugar quickly.
- Bring back to a rolling boil and boil exactly 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Ladle into prepared jars, filling to within 1/8 inch of tops.
- Wipe jar rims and threads.
- Cover with two piece lids. Screw bands tightly.
- Invert onto a clean towel.
- After 5 minutes, turn upright, check for seals.
- Makes about 9 cups of jam.