KY Jenns Mint JulepFrom skyduchess 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine water, sugar and chopped mint leaves in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Allow syrup to cool, approximately 1 hour. Pour syrup through a strainer to remove mint leaves.
- Fill eight cups or frozen goblets with crushed ice and pour 4 ounces of bourbon and 1/4 cup mint syrup in each. (Proportions can be adjusted depending on each person's sweet tooth).
- Top each cup with a mint sprig and a straw.
The Cookskyduchess Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!