Grilled Red OnionsFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat vinegar, garlic and rosemary in a sauce pan until hot. Don't boil.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Warm oil in a separate pan.
- Slice onions into 1/2 inch slices. Lay out on a cookie sheet and brush both sides with oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over onions.
- Grill over medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- Let the onion slices slightly char.
- Remove from grill and separate into rings.
- Toss with vinegar mixture and parsley.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Grilled Red Onions, One of my favorite things in this world! Can't wait to try these, this will take them to a whole new level! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
Agreed dooley. I've grilled them, but always eaten them plain. I gotta try this one. 5txgreg in Dallas loved it
Give me "Onions, and more Grilled Onions"!
Especially YOUR "5"FORK!!!!! Onions!
I Love Your Recipes~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!