Dorito Mexican CasseroleFrom wiseokc 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds hamburger meat shopping list
- 1 package of taco seasoning shopping list
- Can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2/3 cup of milk shopping list
- can of chopped black olives shopping list
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 package of crushed cheese flavored Doritos shopping list
- can of rotel shopping list
- can of pinto beans shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next brown the hamburger meat on the stove over medium heat and mix the package of taco seasoning into the hamburger meat while it's cooking. DO NOT add water.
- Drain the hamburger meat and put it in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Next add the can of rotel, pinto beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, olives and half of the shredded cheese to the hamburger meat stirring well as you add each ingredient.
- Crush the doritos while they are in the bag very well before opening.
- Next pour the doritos over the mixture in the pan and stir well.
- Add the remainder of the shredded cheese to the top of the casserole.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa as toppings if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookwiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating6 people
I Love easy & at the same time 'Yummy' recipes!
This recipe is "5"FORK!!!!!
The combination of ingredients is just Perfect~
Thank-you for sharing~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Very good recipe, thanks for sharing! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
love dorito casserole high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it