Baked Bacon Wrapped New PotatoesFrom wiseokc 5 years ago
How to make it
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next tear 8 strips of aluminum foil each big enough to cover a new potato.
- Wash the potatoes and poke holes in them with a fork.
- Put a small pat of butter on one of the aluminum sheets. Wrap a slice of bacon around a new potato and place on top of the pat of butter and then wrap the aluminum around the potato covering it completely. Repeat this step for each potato.
- Place the potatoes in the preheated oven on the top shelf with an empty cookie sheet on the bottom shelf to catch any drippings during cooking from the butter and bacon.
- Potatoes are done when you can squeeze them softly with your hand (please use a pot holder when checking potatoes).
- Serve with extra butter, cheese, sour cream and green onions if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating5 people
Great Recipe ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds fantastic thanks ~ 5aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
sounds yummy... thank you for sharing...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it