BLACK BEAN RICE and FETA CHEESEFrom reciperecipes 6 years ago
- 1 cup of cooked black beans shopping list
- 2 cups of cooked rice shopping list
- 1/3 cup of feta cheese shopping list
- 1 large chopped or diced roma tomato shopping list
- chopped green onion shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves diced shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Italian dressing shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- butter or olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Make sure long grain rice is prepared and put aside with other ingredients.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil in a large skillet or sauce pan using medium heat. Add green onion scallion to the butter and let that sucker sizzle. Heat for about a minute.
- Add garlic to mixture and let those guys hang out in there for about thirty seconds to a minute.
- Next comes the black beans. Add these to the mix and let that stuff get hot. Cook them together for about a minute.
- Take it off the heat when it looks good to you and then add the rice. Mix together well.
- Now, add the tomato's and crumble the cheese into the mix and blend together.
- After that, you add the dressing in a drizzle while you mix.
- Then, add a little chopped parsley and some salt and pepper to taste.