my reeses ice cream cakeFrom christal91 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice pound cake into 3 layers; top, middle, and bottom. If you can only layer a top and bottom thats ok too.
- In between the layers, add the ice cream (i added about a cup around the layer) then add a cup of the crushed Reese’s. Repeat for the middle layer if you have one.
- Now put the top layer on and cover the whole cake with the frosting. Finally, you want to get the last cup of crushed Reese’s on top and sides (if you want.)
- If your cake have a hole in the middle you can do as i did and fill it up with ice cream and garnish the cake with 2 whole reese’s in the center.
- Now put it in the freezer for about 3 hours or until the ice cream has gotten firmed
The Cookchristal91 Theodore, AL
The Rating3 people
Lots of us peanut butter and chocolate lovers out here...and lots of fantastic recipes...thanks so much for adding this great recipe to the site!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
wonderful recipe high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM! Can't get any better than that!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it