Black Bean and Corn SalsaFrom thebread159 5 years ago
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans whole kernel sweet corn or Mexican corn shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, choppped shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 small red onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 (.6 ounce) packet Good Seasons Italian dressing shopping list
- Chopped cilantro (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl combine black beans, Mexican corn, tomatoes, avocados, green onions, red onion, garlic, olive oil, white vinegar and Good Season Italian Dressing.
- Gently stir together and let set a couple of hours in the refrigerator.