Mammas 3 Beer Turkey LegsFrom missamberlee 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large baking dish set your drumsticks up evenly and cover with hoisin and the heinz (just enough to have a thin layer)
- cover with the 3 beers and stick the pan in the fridge over night.
- I didnt have enough beer to cover the drumsticks so I just flipped them over in the morning, that seemed to work well.
- pour out most of the beer marinade and liberally coat the drumsticks in butter and olive oil.
- Add a thick layer of garlic powder, sugar and salt.
- I baked these in the oven at 275 for almost 3 hours and with 20 minutes to go I pulled them out, basted them and put them back in at 450 for 20 minutes.
The Cookmissamberlee Oregon City, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!