Peanut Butter pieFrom blackcupcake 5 years ago
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) block light cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup natural-style, reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (such as Smucker's) shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 12-ounce tub frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 9-inch ready-made reduced-fat graham cracker shells shopping list
- 4 teaspoons fat-free chocolate sundae syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, and beat until combined.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture evenly between shells; chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft, fluffy texture).
- Cut into wedges, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.