Chocolate Chip Cookie Surprise CakeFrom babemalo 4 years ago
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously grease and lightly flour, or spray with baking spray with flour, bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- 2. In large bowl, beat dry cake mix, milk, melted butter and 3 eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- 3. Make cookie mix as directed on pouch using softened butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls evenly over batter in pan.
- 4. Bake 60 to 63 minutes (58 to 62 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread frosting over top of cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
The Cookbabemalo MI
The Rating5 people
Another good one for me and my grandaughter.
Thanks, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
lovin the choc. chip addition yummie high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
wow, this sound great, can't wait to try it,
Thanks for the post
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it