Buffalo Chicken Cheese BallsFrom dooley 5 years ago
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken,de-boned and shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is best) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sharp Cheddar shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly sliced scallions shopping list
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs shopping list
- vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil heated to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the hot sauce, pepper, cheese, scallions, and jalapeno, toss to combine.
- Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs.
- Set aside.
- When the oil is hot fry the chicken balls in batches, Cook for about 2 minutes per batch.
- Remove the chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookdooley Krum, TX
The Rating8 people
I Like The Idea Of The Rotisserie Chicken. They Are Inexpensve, Juicy & Tasty. Reduces Alot Of Prep Time. These Sound Really Goodgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
Very nice recipe, it sounds delicious, thanks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Oh Dear LORD! I must must must try these!! Totally in the mood for buffalo right now! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!