Fruit Swirl Coffee CakeFrom summerhillie 6 years ago
- 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 jar (10 ounces) any flavor fruit preserves shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F. Generously grease 9 × 9 × 2-inch. Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in flour. Spread 2/3 of the batter in pan. Spread pie filling over batter. Drop remaining batter by tablespoonfuls onto pie filling. Bake about 45 minutes. Drizzle Glaze over warm coffee cake. Serve warm or let stand until cool.
- Note: After 20 minutes cover with foil.
- Mix ingredients until smooth and of drizzling consistency.
The Cooksummerhillie Summerhill, IE
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!