Rich Cabbage SoupFrom winslow1204 7 years ago
- 2 c. of shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1 c. of sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 c. of frozen green peas shopping list
- 3/4 c. of sour cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of bacon bits shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 bay leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Add some olive oil to a lare pan over a medium flame.
- Now saute the onion and bacon bits approx. 5 min.
- Then stir in the flour until coated.
- Add the chicken broth, stirring around 3 min.(until thickened)
- Now add to the mixture cabbage, carrots, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
- Leave the flame on low for around 20 min.
- Just before serving, add peas and sour cream.
- Remove bay leaf just before you ladle the soup.
People Who Like This Dish 19
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- ThiaPlum Nowhere, Us
- midnightmuse Covington, KY
- redskin Brockville, CA
- wildbirdy Flin Flon, CA
- agnesacobo Cagayan De Oro City, PH
- meesh72 Wright City, MO
- klink97 Louisville, KY
- babyhomersmommy West Bloomfield, MI
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!