Shrimp and Egg Crescent BakeFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- Base shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter shopping list
- 12 eggs beaten shopping list
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) cooked shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine (optional) shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) baking dish.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook onion and green pepper in 3 tablespoons margarine until crisp and tender.
- Add eggs, cook just until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. (eggs will be moist on top) fold in shrimp and mushrooms.
- In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons margarine.
- Blend in flour, cook and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually add half and half, cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and wine, if desired.
- Stir until smooth.
- Fold sauce into scrambled egg mixture.
- Pour into greased pan or baking dish.
- Remove dough from can in 2 rolled sections (DO NOT UNROLL DOUGH).
- Cut each roll into 6 slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Arrange 20 slices flat edge down around edges of pan or baking dish, arrange remaining 4 slices in center.
- In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon margarine and parsley, brush over dough slices.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
I love the sound of this dish. Will be trying it out very soon. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it