White chocolate Panna Cotta with Dark Chocolate sauceFrom blackcupcake 6 years ago
- 1 (1/4-oz.) envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk, divided shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- dark chocolate Sauce shopping list
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, chocolate shavings shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk in a small bowl; stir until moistened. Let stand 5 minutes. (Mixture will be lumpy.)
- Cook whipping cream, chocolate morsels, and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until morsels are melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, and add gelatin mixture, stirring until mixture is dissolved. Stir in remaining 1 1/4 cups milk.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 to 6 stemmed glasses or 6 (8-oz.) ramekins.
- Cover and chill 24 hours.
- Serve with Dark Chocolate Sauce. Garnish, if desired.