Malted Milk Ball CheesecakeFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup malted milk powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped malted milk balls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, malted milk powder and cocoa; mix well. Add to cream cheese. Beat at low speed until combined. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla extract and salt and beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition. Pour batter into foil-lined pan. Place pan in larger shallow pan and place in oven. Add hot water to shallow pan until half full. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Remove cheescake from water bath; place on wire rack. Cool about 1 hour, or until lukewarm.
- Invert cheesecake onto cookie sheet, refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Cut cheesecake into squares and top with whipped cream and garnish with chopped malted milk balls.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Oh man I want some now, sounds fantastic.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
This must be a large cheesecake, it takes a lot of cream cheese! I love the addition of malted milk powder here, so unique!juels in Clayton loved it