Mozzerella Roasted Red Peppers and Basil SalsaFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced into ¼" cubes shopping list
- 1 cup diced roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 green onions cut diagonally into thin slices shopping list
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- baguette Style bread, Pita chips, bagel chips or Triscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Mozzarella cheese, red peppers, green onion, fresh basil, and olive oil in medium bowl; mix well.
- Season salsa with black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve with Pita Chips, Bagel Chips or Triscuits
- Spoon salsa on baguette-style bread.
- Broil until cheese begins to melt and edges of bread begin to brown.