Pesto Pea And Pasta SaladFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 cup pesto sauce shopping list
- 10 ounce box frozen baby sweet peas or equal in fresh peas shopping list
- 1 lb. farfalle (bow tie) or fusilli (cork screw) pasta, cooked to al dente shopping list
- 2 ounces shaved Parmessan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 12 fresh basil leaves, cut in slivers shopping list
How to make it
- Steam fresh peas for 2 minutes and then pour into a colander and sit in a bowl of ice water to chill and retain the fresh green color - or - if using frozen peas, run under warm water for a couple minutes in a colander and then allow to drain.
- Combine peas, pasta and pesto and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Add shaved Parmessan and slivered basil, stir gently.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
Yummy my favorite cooking pal!ibegabby in live Oak loved it
love thispuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
This sounds delicious! Thank you.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it