Beef Steaks With YogurtFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Rub steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and cook steak 2 minutes on each side then place in an ovenproof casserole.
- Add cored sliced pears then blend evaporated milk and yogurt together and spread over pears.
- Place in preheated 325 oven and cook 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
yummie high5 recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds so different and yummy! Love the pear/yogurt topping! Will have to try this soon, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!