Blueberry Pineapple Dump CaeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then spray rectangular baking pan with cooking spray.
- Dump pineapple with juice into pan and spread out evenly.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly on top of the pineapple.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the blueberry and pineapple layers.
- Cut butter into slices with butter knife and place slices evenly over cake mix.
- Sprinkle nuts on top then place in oven and bake 1 hour then serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!