BETTER THAN STORE BOUGHT CHICKEN SALADFrom rhondahck 7 years ago
- 1- whole chicken cooked, skinned, and deboned.(I use a store bought rotissere chicken, very easy and adds extra flavor). shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup mayo(more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 10oz jar of sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 packet of splenda shopping list
- 2- stalks celery shopping list
- 4- eggs, boiled, peeled shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in food processor until completely ground place in large bowl.
- Chop onions, celery, eggs
- Add each seperately to food processor until finely minced, and add to chicken
- Mix in pickle relish, splenda, and mayo until well blended.
- Chill for 2-3 hours(Gets better the next day)