Idly curry leaf powderFrom aprasad 4 years ago
- 1-2 tsp of vegetable oil shopping list
- 4-5 red chillies shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry urad dhal shopping list
- 1/2 cup of dry chana dhal shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of fennagreek seeds shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds shopping list
- 2-3 cups of dried curry leaves shopping list
- key lime size ball of dried tamarind shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Add urad dhal, chana dhal, fenagreek seedsm mustard seeds, cumin seeds, roast until mustard seeds start to sputter and pop and urad dhal is golden brown.
- Then add tamarind, red chillies and dried curry leaves and roast until the chana dhal is a golden brown.
- Then remove from heat and set aside until cool to touch. Then grind until a smooth powder.