Smoked Salmon Northwest DipFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl combine cream cheese and heavy cream together until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in onion, lemon juice and red pepper sauce.
- Gently fold in smoked salmon and mashed avocado being careful not to over mix.
- Serve with assorted crackers and pita toasts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This sounds really great. Especially the avocado with the smoked salmon would have such a nice flavor.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
I love smoked salmon, and this recipe sounds out of this world good! Love the addition of avocado here!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!