Italian Sausage with Alfredo SauceFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crumble and brown Italian sausage.
- Drain well and cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese evenly into sausage.
- On a cookie sheet cover with foil and sprayed with non-stick spray place crescent roll pressing seams to seal.
- Form sausage into a log positioning down the center of dough lengthwise.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over log.
- Carefully bring sides up around log and pinch together to seal.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Top with (optional) cheese and allow to melt.
- Heat Alfredo sauce.
- Slice roll into servings and spoon Alfredo sauce over before serving.
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
Oh good heavens, this is awesome. I need to put more crescents on the grocery list. Dang, this sounds wonderful.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Oh man, this sounds fantastic! I'll be having this soon! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
This sounds awesome is right...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!